Java Python Developer Required at NYC NY

Sanith Nair sanith.recruiter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:51:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am looking for a Java Python developer at NYC NY for one of our direct client. It is a 6 Months contract position. We need a person with experience in developing trading applications and very good with Python Development. If interested, please send me your resume to my email address, ie Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com

Thanks

Sanith Nair
Lead Recruiter
Artech Information Systems LLC
240 Cedar Knolls Road, Suite 100 | Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Office: 973.967.3522 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com