Python Interview Questions

Kushal Kumaran kushal.kumaran+python at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:24:46 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Stephen Anto <charvigroups at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Kushal Kumaran
> <kushal.kumaran+python at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Finally I have decided to put best interview question and answers.
>> >
>> > Please visit http://www.f2finterview.com/web/CorePython/ for core python
>> > and http://www.f2finterview.com/web/PythonAdvanced/ for advanced python
>> >

>> As I see from a quick glance, several of your answers seem to be
>> copied from the python faq at http://docs.python.org/faq/.  The
>> copyright notice for the python.org website seems to be at
>> http://docs.python.org/copyright.html.  Do you have the Python
>> Software Foundation's permission to copy large chunks of the
>> python.org website and claim it as your own content?
>>

> Thank you for your information, I really sorry for this, if possible could
> you note which are the questions taken from faq, we will remove it as early
> as possible.

Since your website's Terms of Use state that you own the content, it
is your problem to make sure whatever's there is there legally.

Here's one example, though, to get you started: See the entry "Why
can’t I use an assignment in an expression?" at
http://docs.python.org/faq/design.html, and compare with the content
under the identical heading on page 3 of the CorePython section.

--
regards,
kushal