Python Interview Questions

Kushal Kumaran kushal.kumaran+python at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:40:35 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM,  <charvigroups at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:44:01 PM UTC+5:30, Krypto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have used Python for a couple of projects last year and I found it
>> extremely useful. I could write two middle size projects in 2-3 months
>> (part time). Right now I am a bit rusty and trying to catch up again
>> with Python.
>>
>> I am now appearing for Job Interviews these days and I am wondering if
>> anybody of you appeared for a Python Interview. Can you please share
>> the questions you were asked. That will be great help to me.
>>

> Finally I have decided to put best interview question and answers.
>
> Please visit http://www.f2finterview.com/web/CorePython/ for core python and http://www.f2finterview.com/web/PythonAdvanced/ for advanced python

As I see from a quick glance, several of your answers seem to be
copied from the python faq at http://docs.python.org/faq/.  The
copyright notice for the python.org website seems to be at
http://docs.python.org/copyright.html.  Do you have the Python
Software Foundation's permission to copy large chunks of the
python.org website and claim it as your own content?

--
regards,
kushal