python docs search for 'print'

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Sep 5 05:33:20 EDT 2012

On 9/5/2012 1:22 AM, Ramchandra Apte wrote:
> On Wednesday, 5 September 2012 09:35:43 UTC+5:30, Terry Reedy  wrote:

>> If you do find the right place, you should contribute something to an
>> improvement. The current search performance is not a secret, so mere
>> complaints are useless.

> I was thinking we could just use Google Site search (it's fast easy to
 > setup and gives good results)

I have the impression that that is what we once did, but maybe not. Or
maybe that is or was for python.org but not docs.python.org, etc. Ease
version of the docs needs the search restricted to that version. If you
can give the way to do the easy setup, with that constraint, that would
be a positive suggestion, accepted or not.

--
Terry Jan Reedy