python docs search for 'print'

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 4 21:40:57 EDT 2012

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> Gah! Brain meltdown! DDG does better on searches for Python terms with
> fewer extraneous meanings, e.g. "python print" finds many links about
> fashion, but https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=python+tuple is all about
> Python tuples :)

Adding the “site:docs.python.org” term will make any DuckDuckGo search
far more relevant to Python documentation.

    <URL:https://duckduckgo.com/?q=site%3Adocs.python.org+print>

--
 \     “The truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize |
  `\                         it.” —Mark Twain, _Following the Equator_ |