python scripts for web

Zero Piraeus schesis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:09:47 EDT 2012

:

On 18 October 2012 12:03,  <chip9munk at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, but as I have just answered to Zero, is using mod_wsgi a better strategy?

WSGI would enable you to write a persistent application that sits
around waiting for requests and returns responses for them as and
when, as opposed to a simple CGI script that gets started each time a
request comes in, and terminates once it's returned the response.

So it's really about startup time - if your scripts are just doing
something simple and quick, WSGI is likely overkill.

 -[]z.