Aggressive language on python-list

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:57:58 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2:26 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But you apparently want freedom of speech.
>
> I can't even begin to address this idiocy.

Then don't(your idiocy acknowledges your own misunderstanding),
because you don't want the freedom to speak publicly, so don't reply,
or send messages anymore, because your stance is weak, and your word
meaningless if you don't like that particular amendment.

>> As I've mentioned before...people can start arguing, and one replies
>> off list, and then goes back on the list after a private e-mail, and
>> says ahah, see how they're acting, and they never saw the private
>> reply you sent.
>
> And yet that's *exactly* what *you* have just done.

No, I included everything that was said, no editing. So stop the
bullshit PR attack, you're not good at it.

> Should I forward to this list all of the offensive private posts that
> you've sent me? Of course not, because you sent them to me privately

Unaware, and of course send them, and make sure they're not falsified
data, because I have google copies of what I've sent..

> and they're *not relevant to this list*.

That's why they have an OT term.It's just conversation other than the
mundane "How do you print a digit?"

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto