Aggressive language on python-list

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:36:22 EDT 2012

On Oct 18, 9:06 am, alex23 <wuwe... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2:02 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
> [a public response to a private email]
>
> I really don't appreciate you pushing public a *private email
> exchange*, especially when it has nothing whatsoever to do with this
> list.

Speaking generally I agree.

Specifically one of the points discussed in this same thread --
correcting/reprimanding unacceptable public-forum behavior with
private emails -- this looks like a textbook example of why/when it
does not work and serves to underscore rurpy's point that ignoring may
be the best tactic in the long run.

Unfortunately, I feel this whole discussion/thread has got derailed:
Zero you started this thread about aggressive behavior. It does not
seem to me that this was the case you were talking of, was it?