ANN: python-blueprints, printemps and printemps client

Amirouche Boubekki amirouche.boubekki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:43:12 EDT 2012

Héllo,

I'm happy to announce about projects related to graph databases, Neo4j and
OrientDB and Python:

- python-blueprints is a Python bindings of Tinkerpop's
Blueprints<https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki>library that
allow you to access and query a graph database directly from
Python. The API is very small you can be ready to take over the world in a
matter of minutes
[documentation<http://python-blueprints.readthedocs.org/en/latest/>
][forge <https://github.com/Printemps/python-blueprints>]

- printemps-client with its compagnon server printemps allow you to query
remotly a graph database using only Python functions, if you know
python-blueprints, you will be up and running in less than 5 minutes!
checkout the documentation<http://printemps-client.readthedocs.org/en/latest/>and
the
code <https://github.com/Printemps/printemps>.

The intention of the announcement is (1) I thought others may find it useful,
and (2) to get feedback. So, please let me know what you think.

Amirouche