get google scholar using python

রুদ্র ব্যাণার্জী bnrj.rudra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:28:42 EDT 2012

I know one more python app that do the same thing
http://www.icir.org/christian/downloads/scholar.py

and few other app(Mendeley desktop) for which I found an explanation:
(from
http://academia.stackexchange.com/questions/2567/api-eula-and-scraping-for-google-scholar )
that:
"I know how Mendley uses it: they require you to click a button for each
individual search of Google Scholar. If they automatically did the
Google Scholar meta-data search for each paper when you import a
folder-full then they would violate the old Scholar EULA. That is why
they make you click for each query: if each query is accompanied by a
click and not part of some script or loop then it is in compliance with
the old EULA."

So, If I manage to use the User-Agent as shown by you, will I still
violating the google EULA?

This is my first try of scrapping HTML. So please help