pyHook and time libraries

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Fri Nov 30 14:47:57 EST 2012

Doron wrote:

> Hey, I'm tring to create a software that records the keyboard/mouse and sends email of the log every
> predetermined period.
>
> I've manage to make the recorder and the auto-email sender, but I still can't make both of them work
> simultaneously.
>
> Can someone help me with this please?
> I thought about threading but again... It just sends blank mails without the logs.
>
> Thanks alot ahead!

I am not sure how to even begin helping you. I do not even know
what is wrong other than "can't make both of them work simultaneously".
What version of Python and OS? Are you using any 3rd party modules?
What is the code you use? What happens and what do you expect? How
are you getting the logs for email? Are they being passed in or are
you using a log file?

~Ramit