Problem with the MSI installer for Windows XP

gialloporpora gialloporpora at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:07:02 EST 2012

Dear all,
I have problem installing Python 3.3 and Python 2.7.3.
I have MS Windows XP with Python 2.7 installed and running but I would
to update to 2.7.3 and, if possible, starting to use the 3 version in
parallel.

I have downloaded the MSI package from the site and when I try to
install the action fail after the first step.
It appears the first dialog box from where I select “Install for all
users”, when I click Next the installer ends up with a message saying
that an error is occured in Windows Installer and it will be closed.

The same thing happens with the version 3.3, I have enabled the log
file, but I don't understand the problem.

I'll copy the whole log if somebody could give me some suggestions.
http://pastebin.com/R9KWsAj6
Thanks
Sandro

--
*Antivirus aggiornato: e siamo sicuri che basti? * - http://bit.ly/SXuDAc
Sto ascoltando: *Robert Plant – One More Cup of Coffee (Valley Below) *