how to pass "echo t | " input to subprocess.check_output() method

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Mon Nov 26 07:17:21 EST 2012

dachakku at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Duncan,
>
> I tried using --non-interactive --trust-server-cert, but the call
> fails with error message, svn: E175002: OPTIONS of
> 'https://127.0.0.1/svn/Repos': Server certificate verification failed:
> certificate issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted
> (https://127.0.0.1)
>
> that's why I want to pass an input to accept the certificate
> (t)emporarily or (p)ermanently.

I think you probably need to configure your web server so the certificate
is valid for whichever hostname you use (if the svn server is also used by
other machines then connect to it using the external hostname rather than
localhost).

Or just use http:// configured to allow access through localhost only.