10 sec poll - please reply!

Michael Herrmann michael.herrmann at getautoma.com
Fri Nov 23 12:29:30 EST 2012

Hi,

I see your concern with having two functions that have to be separately remembered... I personally would also be fine with type(), however some people are violently against it. I opened a new thread (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/comp.lang.python/GjZ2hAS1Wyk) to ask just how many people would have a problem with this. I know I'm really spamming this list and apologize. I promise it'll be over soon.

Michael