Executing .exe on a remote Windows machine

Kevin Holleran kdawg44 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:43:01 EST 2012

My goodness.... psexec.

thanks.... can't believe that didn't come to me...

--
Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems

My Paleo & Fitness Blog <http://kevinspaleofitness.blogspot.com/>

"Do today what others won't, do tomorrow what others can't" - SEALFit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle