Base class and Derived class question

cyberirakli at gmail.com cyberirakli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:03:01 EST 2012

> in what Python version ?

 Python 2.7.3

> How did all those angle brackets get into the file?  Are you confusing
>
> an interactive interpreter session with running source files?

I've used angle brackets just for posting here,becauze this forum doesn't support [code][/code]

I have a file called baseClass.py with code abouve and indentation is correct.
Then I open  python IDLE and type :
import baseClass as baseClassMod
reload(baseClassMod

class derivedClass(baseClassMod):
    def dFunction(self):
        print "We are in a derived Class"

After that i get the error above. But if I paste in Python IDLE a code from baseClass.py and just run:
class derivedClass(baseClass):
    def dFunction(self):
        print "We are in a derived Class"

it works perfectly.