Install lxml package on Windows 7

David Fanning news at idlcoyote.com
Tue May 29 18:27:05 EDT 2012

David Fanning writes:

> > I need some help. I need the lxml package to run a particular
> > Python program.
> >
> >    http://lxml.de/

OK, to answer my own question and help someone else out, I
eventually found an lxml-2.3.4.exe file on this page:

http://code.google.com/p/pythonxy/wiki/AdditionalPlugins#Installation_no
tes

The *.exe file downloaded and installed the lxml-2.3.4 directory
into the proper location in my PythonXY distribution. Actually
in the C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages directory.

Still not sure what all those other directions were all
about. :-(

Cheers,

David
--