Please use the Python Job Board for recruiting

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 23 05:44:29 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Jean-Michel Pichavant
<jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:
> Sorry for asking but what do you mean by "doing latitude and longitude". I
> tried dictionaries + google and didn't find how these geographical terms
> apply to job boards. Since you said it's important...

My understanding of that is to distinguish UK postings from US, etc.
It's not much use finding out about a job in Buxton when you don't
know whether that's in Victoria or Derbyshire. (And yes, I'm aware
that some won't know where either of those areas would be. Suffice it
to say that they're approximately as far apart as two places can be
while sharing this planet.)

ChrisA