Python and Tkinter by John E Grayson

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Thu May 17 09:07:18 EDT 2012

On 5/16/12 11:55 PM, Mark R Rivet wrote:
>   I have a copy of this book and was wondering how relevant the content
> is considering the publish date is 2000. Are people still using this
> information? Anyone have any experience with this book? I guess what I
> mean, is, any of the code in this book deprecated? or does it still
> contain information used today the same as then. I mean, I guess some
> things don't change right? For instance,  the derivative of x^2 is 2x
> now and in the 1800's.

Mark Lutz' "Programming Python" has extensive coverage of Tkinter (it's
a huge book and devotes several chapters to Tkinter), and has been
updated at regular intervals, most recently in the last year or two;
I've found it a very helpful reference and guide to Tkinter programming.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin