Where is the most recent Tkinter information

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Thu May 17 00:04:32 EDT 2012

On 17/05/12 13:02, Mark R Rivet wrote:
> It seems like all the info on tkinter is around the 2000 time frame.
> Is tkinter still being developed/supported?

The main page of the python 3.2.3 documentation for tkinter can be found
here...
http://docs.python.org/py3k/library/tkinter.html?highlight=tkinter#tkinter
it is dated 2012.

This seems to be duplicated from the ActiveState site here...
http://docs.activestate.com/activepython/3.1/python/library/tkinter.html
also dated 2012.

Here are some other resources I have stumbled on...

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/python_gui_programming.htm

http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/

http://www.tkdocs.com/tutorial/index.html

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-tkprg/

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides