Open Source: you're doing it wrong - the Pyjamas hijack

Adrian Hunt cyborgv2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 20:21:37 EDT 2012

lol, Cheers Chris.

Just so you know, I care about what and how I write... I almost always run my emails though a word-processor before sending. And, that has paid off for me: thanks to MS Word, MS Works and Open Office, I have better understanding of "correct" punctuation use (if not spelling and grammar) than most school leavers!!!

PS. It hasn't gone a miss that you are one of the core python-list responders (and I bet this goes for most of the python-list users): your responses, time and knowledge is appreciated... Thank you.