Open Source: you're doing it wrong - the Pyjamas hijack

Temia Eszteri lamialily at cleverpun.com
Wed May 9 14:45:34 EDT 2012

If the support you have from the other contributors is anywhere near
what you claim it is, I may as well be kissing Pyjamas goodbye.

Doubt it, though - this whole post reeks of vagueities and doublespeak
garbage. Too many undefined "whos". I'll wait until Leighton gets the
reins back.

And you know what? Leighton was right to threaten legal action. What
you did was not only in violation of his IP, but also multiple data
theft laws.

~Temia
--
When on earth, do as the earthlings do.