concatenate function

ferreirafm ferreirafm at lim12.fm.usp.br
Tue Mar 13 14:01:44 EDT 2012

Robert Kern-2 wrote

> When you report a problem, you should copy-and-paste the output that you
> got and
> also state the output that you expected. I have no idea what you mean when
> you
> say "subprocess.Popen seems not accept to run "qsub" over a second
> program."

Code goes here:
http://ompldr.org/vZDB5YQ

stdout:
$ no_name.py --toplist top_percent.list
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home6/psloliveira/ferreirafm/bin/no_name.py", line 73, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home6/psloliveira/ferreirafm/bin/no_name.py", line 68, in main
    comb_slt(toplist)
  File "/home6/psloliveira/ferreirafm/bin/no_name.py", line 55, in comb_slt
    subprocess.Popen([cmd, options], env=qsub_env)
  File "/share/apps/python/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 679, in
__init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/share/apps/python/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 1228, in
_execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied