GUI components in python

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Thu Mar 8 13:21:42 EST 2012

On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 19:14 +0530, janaki rajamani wrote:
> I am stuck with the brain workshop software implemented using python.
> The code involves a lot of GUI elements and i am familar only with the
> basic python programming.
> I would like to know whether there are built in classes to support GUI
> elements or arethey project dependant.

There are wrappers for various GUI toolkits/technologies such as PyGTK
for using Gtk in Python.  These wrappers often provide quite a bit of
assistance and tools for working with that technology.

You need to ask more specifically to get a more useful answer?

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>