code review

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 29 15:41:11 EDT 2012

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:03:22 -0600, Littlefield, Tyler wrote:

>>> I couldn't find any actual code at that site, the git repository is
>>> currently empty.
>
> OOPS, sorry. Apparently I'm not as good with git as I thought.
> Everything's in the repo now.

I am no expert but from what have picked up so far

from x import

 is frowned upon in most cases

also this section in main strikes me as a bit odd and convoluted

    w = world()
    serv = server(client)
    w.server = serv
    serv.world = w

I think you are cross referencing classes & would be better to
investigate inheritance.

--
The bogosity meter just pegged.