Re Following syntax error in Mac OX10.7 Terminal

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jun 29 12:02:26 EDT 2012

David Thomas <dthomas86 at me.com> writes:

> Hi yeah I'm currently learning python 2 at the moment and the tutorial
> that I am studying doesn't explain about indentation.

You might be better served by the official Python tutorial
<URL:http://docs.python.org/tutorial/>.

If you work through it from beginning to end, doing each exercise and
experimenting to be sure you understand before moving through, you will
get a good grounding in the fundamentals of the language.

--
 \       “Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best |
  `\             way to predict the future is to invent it.” —Alan Kay |