Python and Facebook

Jerry Rocteur jerry.rocteur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 11:16:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

I posted this mail on Friday and received no replies..

I'm curious..

Is it because

1) Python is not the language to use for Facebook, use Javascript or XXX ??
instead ? Please tell.
2) I've missed the point and this is very well documented so RTFM (I
couldn't find it)
3) You guys don't use Facebook, you have a life ..

Can someone please point me in the right direction..

Thanks in advance,

Jerry