Python and Facebook

Jerry Rocteur jerry.rocteur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:28:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've done a bit of searching on this but I can find nothing really up to
date and a lot of conflicting information about using Python and Facebook.

I'd like to automate some tasks in Facebook, for example I'd like to
connect to a group I'm admin of and take a copy of all photos, a list of
all members and member's info, I'd also like to connect every day and take
all the days posts and save them as it is so hard to find back things in
groups.

I'd like to use Python to do this but I can't find what is the best module
to do this or even how to go about doing it.

Can someone please put me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

--
Jerry Rocteur
jerry at rocteur.com