Re: Re: Pythonic cross-platform GUI desingers à la Interface Builder (Re: what gui designer is everyone using)

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:52:45 EDT 2012

Albert van der Horst於 2012年6月22日星期五UTC+8下午11時53分01秒寫道:
> In article <jr4pcc$fl3$1 at dont-email.me>,
> Kevin Walzer  <kw at codebykevin.com> wrote:
> >On 6/11/12 8:01 AM, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
> >> Tkinter is imho honestly the very best "argument" if you want to make
> >> potential new users turn their backs away from Python for good. Just
> >> show them one GUI implemented with it and, hey, wait, where are you
> >> running to...
> >
> >Yes, Tkinter GUI's are very ugly.
> >
> >http://www.codebykevin.com/phynchronicity-running.png
>
> I looked it up.
>
> What you find ugly, I find unconfusing and clear.
> If I compare it to usual on the web, it is the difference
> between a waterfall side and an airport where the personell
> is on strike. (Oh the noise, the noise is unbearable!).
> I have not, nor intend to write gui things in Python,
> I just give an impression.
>
> [ I want my gui's to be functional, not beautiful. ]
>

> >http://www.codebykevin.com/quickwho-main.png
>
> >--
> >Kevin Walzer
>
> Groetjes Albert
>

> --
> --
> Albert van der Horst, UTRECHT,THE NETHERLANDS
> Economic growth -- being exponential -- ultimately falters.
> albert at spe&ar&c.xs4all.nl &=n http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

I  suggest you can use Python with QT to build some GUI and C++ with QT
 for similar jobs of  the commercial versions in order to test the tools.

Nowadays the GUI part is so cheap to build with so manny code generation tools, it is  not the same as in the years before 2000.