Re: Pythonic cross-platform GUI desingers à la Interface Builder (Re: what gui designer is everyone using)

Dietmar Schwertberger news at schwertberger.de
Mon Jun 11 18:55:38 EDT 2012

Am 11.06.2012 14:01, schrieb Wolfgang Keller:
> * Domain experts in fact who would need to implement loads of
> software to help them get their work done but can't. And since there's
> no budget for external developers, nothing get's ever done about this.
Well, typically or at least very often sooner or later something
gets done about this as someone finds out that all could be solved
using MS Excel and some macros / VBA programming.

I would prefer people to invest the same time into a Python based
solution.
But then we're back to the initial point: As long as there's no GUI
builder for Python, most people will stick to Excel / VBA / VB.

Regards,

Dietmar