which one do you prefer? python with C# or java?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 18:19:44 EDT 2012

On 11/06/12 06:20, rusi wrote:
> Hi Matěj! If this question is politically incorrect please forgive me.
> Do you speak only one (natural) language -- English?
> And if this set is plural is your power of expression identical in
> each language?

I have written about that later ... no, I am a native Czech, but I have
passive Russian, and active English. But there is a difference ... I can
read and enjoy beautiful texts in Russian or English (couple of months
read Eugen Onegin in Russian and that's just a beauty! or C.S.Lewis ...
oh my!) but I will never be able to write professionally in these
languages. I can write (as evidenced by this message) somehow in
English, but I cannot imagine that I would be ever professional art
writer or (even worse) poet. I could imagine (if spent couple of
thousands of days working on it) that I would be a Czech professional
writer though.

Matěj