which one do you prefer? python with C# or java?

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:20:34 EDT 2012

On Jun 10, 6:40 pm, Matej Cepl <mc... at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 10/06/12 00:44, Yesterday Paid wrote:
>
> > I'm planning to learn one more language with my python.
>
> Just my personal experience, but after passively learning many many
> languages, I came to the conclusion that I (and I suppose many others)
> am able to learn only one platform well. The point is that you are never
> interested in learning *a language*, everybody who has at least some
> touch with programming can learn most languages in one session in the
> afternoon. But nobody is interested in you knowing a language, you need
> to know the platform with all libraries, standards, style, and culture.
> And *that* demands you focus on one language completely.

Hi Matěj! If this question is politically incorrect please forgive me.
Do you speak only one (natural) language -- English?
And if this set is plural is your power of expression identical in
each language?

Speaking for myself I can think of examples in Hindi, Marathi,
Sanskrit and Tamil that when translated into English are so tame as to
almost completely miss the point...