which one do you prefer? python with C# or java?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Jun 10 15:10:34 EDT 2012

On 10/06/12 18:32, Paul Rubin wrote:
> Really, that's only if the new language is pretty much the same as the
> old ones, in which case you haven't really learned much of anything.
> Languages that use interesting new concepts are challenges in their own
> right.

Well, I could at least passively read many languages (starting with
Pascal, C, and unsuccessful attempt to learn Prolog, so even statically
typed languages are not that mysterious to me), so learning new ones is
not that problem. And yes, to be completely honest, functional languages
are my weakest part (although I have used Emacs for some time, I still
haven't learned writing in any Lisp properly).

Matěj