problem python

Aldrich DeMata aldrich.demata at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:32:55 EDT 2012

Python can't find site.py. It's either missing when you installed python,
it was deleted, or it's located in another directory. Run  >>> find /
-iname 'site.py' , sudo if needed, and add the location of site.py in your
python search path.

The python online docs has a good documentation on python search path:

http://docs.python.org/install/index.html#search-path