./configure

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:23:37 EDT 2012

On 6/3/2012 5:01 PM, Janet Heath wrote:
> Thanks Alain.  I should have a compiler on my Mac OS X Lion.  I am thinking that it isn't set in my $PATH variable.  I don't know where the $PATH is set at.  I will check to see if their is a binary.
There are always Windows and OS X binary installers on python.org. I'm
not sure how you would get a source package without encountering the
installer. Also, IIRC, compiling anything on OS X requires Xcode, which
means you wouldn't have a working C compiler without it.

http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7.3/

--
CPython 3.3.0a3 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17790