./configure

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:18:26 EDT 2012

On 6/3/12 11:01 PM, Janet Heath wrote:

> Thanks Alain.  I should have a compiler on my Mac OS X Lion.  I am thinking that it isn't set in my $PATH variable.  I don't know where the $PATH is set at.  I will check to see if their is a binary.

Lion does not come with a compiler out-of-box. You have to install one. You can
either install Xcode using the App Store, or register for an Apple ID and
download the "Command Line Tools for Xcode" if you don't want the full Xcode IDE:

   https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."