Smallest/cheapest possible Python platform?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:25:00 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 7:18 AM, MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
> Putting "LaunchPad", "Python" and "MakerFaire" into Google, plus the
> "It has an m somewhere in it and it's 3 letters", quickly led me to:
>
> http://www.mpyprojects.com
> --

Heh, Google's awesome :) I was just thinking "Hm, three letters with
an M? That gives you about two thousand possibilities, not too many to
brute-force..."

That looks rather cool, but I'm minorly concerned by a heading in
http://www.mpyprojects.com/mpy-language/ that hints that the mpy
language isn't Python exactly, but doesn't have a link to the actual
page on which the differences are detailed. It might be trivial
differences like the lack of most of the standard library, but then
again, it might be more than that.

ChrisA