Linux shell to python

Barry Scott barry at barrys-emacs.org
Mon Jul 30 17:26:20 EDT 2012

lspci gets all its information from the files in /sys/bus/pci/devices.

You can use os.listdir() to list all the files in the folder and then open
the files you want to get the data you need.

And of course you can write list comprehensions on as many lines as
it take to make the code maintainable.

Barry