Linux shell to python

Paul van der Linden mail at paultjuh.org
Mon Jul 30 12:55:29 EDT 2012

You can do this with one subprocess.Popen and some python commands.

The alternative is to pipe some subprocess.Popen commands together.

Or for the quick way out (but I think you better stick with bash scripting then): http://pypi.python.org/pypi/sarge/

Don't know about it's stability/ubs/etc, never used it.