HMM and CRF Package

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Jul 25 15:58:50 EDT 2012

On 7/25/2012 11:58 AM, subhabangalore at gmail.com wrote:
 > As most of the libraries give so many bindings and conditions best way
is to make it. Not very tough, I made earlier, but as some files were
lost so was thinking instead of a remake if ready versions work.  Or may
look change from Python 3 to previous version so when 3 will be
supported solution. But can I install both Python 3 and Python2.x or
call 2.x from 3.x?

You can have multiple versions of Python installed. Just be careful on
*nix to use altinstall so as to not disturb the system install used by
the system.

Pythonx.y can only use code that works with x.y ;=). However, any Python
process can use any other program via the subprocess module. You just
have to work out the data transfer.

--
Terry Jan Reedy