HMM and CRF Package

subhabangalore at gmail.com subhabangalore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:58:40 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:09:02 PM UTC+5:30, (unknown) wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I was looking for the following solutions.
>
> (i) a Python Hidden Markov Model(HMM) library.
> (ii)a Python Conditional Random Field(CRF) library.
> (iii) I am using Python 3.2.1 on Windows 7(64 bit) and also like to get a NLTK version.
> (iv) I may use unicode character as input.
>
> If any one may kindly help me out.
>
> Best Regards,
> Subhabrata Banerjee.
> Gurgaon.
> India.

Dear Group,
I worked out a solution. As most of the libraries give so many bindings and conditions best way is to make it. Not very tough, I made earlier, but as some files were lost so was thinking instead of a remake if ready versions work.  Or may look change from Python 3 to previous version so when 3 will be supported solution. But can I install both Python 3 and Python2.x or call 2.x from 3.x?

Regards,
Subhabrata.