Python Interview Questions

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Mon Jul 9 21:05:03 EDT 2012

On 07/09/12 19:27, Roy Smith wrote:
>> prefer folks that know which features to check availability for
>> deployment.
>
> Heh.  Tell me, when did strings get methods? :-)

IIRC, ~2.0?  I'm cognizant of the shift happening from the string
module to string methods, but I wouldn't expect deep history
knowledge--last I checked, RedHat still supports a RHEL version that
ships with 2.4, so that's about as far back as I'd probe these days
(so I'd drop the decorators question now).  Certainly not a
deal-breaker either way.  Just more data points.

-tkc