Python Interview Questions

dncarac at gmail.com dncarac at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:01:51 EDT 2012

Tim,

I've read your list and with one exception it all looks very reasonable.  (As an hobbiest, I'm amazed at just how much I have picked up.)

The set of questions I'm not sure I understand is the 'What version did ... appear?' questions.  This, to me, doesn't seem to indicate any programming experience or expertise.  A question asking 'Do you understand different versions?' and 'How would you find out whether a particular version can do a particular thing?'  (i.e. which version can you use on GAE?) would seem to give good information.  'How do decorators work?' would seem to give good information.

So my question is: what information are you looking for by asking which version introduced decorators?

With respect,

Den