stuck in files!!

Alex foo at email.invalid
Fri Jul 6 14:21:07 EDT 2012

Chirag B wrote:

> i want to kno how to link two applications using python for eg:notepad
> txt file and some docx file. like i wat to kno how to take path of
> those to files and run them simultaneously.like if i type something in
> notepad it has to come in wordpad whenever i run that code.

Text and docx files are not "applications"; you don't "run" them. You
can "open" them with applications like Notepad or Microsoft Word, and
you can open two files simultaneously in two different applications (or
in two windows within the same application).

Other than that, I don't understand what you mean by "link" them or
what it means for something typed in Notepad to "come in wordpad."