code review

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Jul 4 01:39:20 EDT 2012

On 7/3/2012 10:55 PM, Simon Cropper wrote:
> Some questions to Tyler Littlefield, who started this thread.
>
> Q1 -- Did you get any constructive feedback on your code?

I did get some, which I appreciated. someone mentioned using PyLint.
 From reading, I found it was really really pedantic, so I used PyFlakes
instead.

> Q2 -- Did you feel that the process of submitting your code for review
> met your expectation?

There wasn't much more to review, so yes. The info I got was helpful and
farther than it was before I started.

> Q3 -- Would you recommend others doing this either on this forum or
> other fora?
>
> It appears to me - third party watching the ongoing dialog - that the
> tread has gone right off topic (some time ago) and someone should
> really start a new thread under a new title/subject. Most of what I
> have read does not appear to be discussing your code or how you could
> improve your code.

I basically just stopped after a while. It got into a my language is
better than your language, so I didn't see much constructive info. I've
started reading from the bottom though, where it looks like it's back,
and I do appreciate the rest of the info given, as well. Thanks again
for the feedback.

--
Take care,
Ty