code review

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Wed Jul 4 00:55:41 EDT 2012

On 04/07/12 13:53, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM,  <kushal.kumaran+python at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, if you waited until you had the password (however long) in a variable before you applied your maximum limits, the DoS ship has probably sailed already.
>
> Only because data transfer is usually more expensive than hashing. But
> I'd say that'll always be true.
>
> ChrisA

Some questions to Tyler Littlefield, who started this thread.

Q1 -- Did you get any constructive feedback on your code?

Q2 -- Did you feel that the process of submitting your code for review
met your expectation?

Q3 -- Would you recommend others doing this either on this forum or
other fora?

It appears to me - third party watching the ongoing dialog - that the
tread has gone right off topic (some time ago) and someone should really
start a new thread under a new title/subject. Most of what I have read
does not appear to be discussing your code or how you could improve your
code.

Following the last few posts, I was wondering whether some other
off-list dialog is going on or whether I am missing something.

--
Cheers Simon