The devolution of English language and slothful c.l.p behaviours exposed!

Blockheads Oi Oi breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 20:38:56 EST 2012

Top posting fixed.

On 25/01/2012 00:32, Phil Runciman wrote:
 > "Talking" about version numbers, shouldn't the English dictionary and
grammar be under version control? I nominate Oxford University to
administer this, after all they produce the largest English dictionary
and are experts on English grammar. Someone had better let them know
because the impending avalanche of bookings out for modification may
take them by surprise, especially the number of requests from the North
America and Australia.

 > Here in New Zealand, they gave up attempting to use correct English
years ago.

 > Phil Runciman

I don't think using Oxford would be a good idea as I suspect that rr is
descended from Dr William Chester Minor.
--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.