Spamming PyPI with stupid packages

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jan 1 20:43:00 EST 2012

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Alexander Kapps <alex.kapps at web.de> writes:
>
> > Absolutely not funny. I hope that someday people will understand
> > that sexism is just another form of racism.
>
> That's not right. Racism and sexism are not forms of each other.
>
> Instead, racism and sexism are both forms of bigotry.

Hmm, even that's not really true. Racism and sexism are both forms of
prejudice.

Bigotry always entails prejudice, but not vice versa.

How complex are the ways humans mistreat each other :-)

--
 \       “Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not |
  `\            entitled to their own facts.” —US Senator Pat Moynihan |