Spamming PyPI with stupid packages

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Sun Jan 1 18:24:48 EST 2012

Uh oh, should I really send this? ... Yes. Yes, I should! Sorry, I
cannot resists.

>>> allow everyone to do "import girlfriend"

> I'm betting on a joke, like antigravity only significantly less
> funny and more sexist.

Absolutely not funny. I hope that someday people will understand
that sexism is just another form of racism.

I was about to write a really harsh reply, but cooled down before I
got a chance to hit the Send button.

Felinx Lee: Do apologize and rename your package/module or I'm going
to make a racist comment against Chinese people.