SnakeScript? (CoffeeScript for Python)

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:52:49 EST 2012

On Feb 3, 8:42 pm, Matej Cepl <mc... at redhat.com> wrote:
> Ask anybody developing in CoffeeScript/Vala how much they love debugging
> when they have to go through different styles of errors, bugs in the
> intermediate processes, etc.

I develop in CoffeeScript. I love debugging it because _it's just
javascript_.

CS doesn't replace JS in any way. It just provides some convenience to
cover a lot of the regular heavy lifting. If you're trying to write CS
without any understanding of JS at all, well, I can see how that might
be a problem, but that's hardly CoffeeScript's failing.